Getting started with your application
Follow these simple steps to apply for an internship through A Bigger Picture.
- Browse the internship categories listed. If you find an internship category that appeals to you, choose this category on your application form. If you do not see an internship category that appeals to you, do not hesitate to contact us with your specific requirements and we will make it our priority to match you with the right organization in Cape Town.
- Complete the online application form and upload the requested documents. Submit the form.
- Your application will be verified and, if you are a suitable candidate, you will be sent an official acceptance letter.
- To confirm your place on the program, you will need to pay a deposit of US$300. See payment instructions.
- You will then be matched with an appropriate company and they will have access to your application material in order to give final approval on your selection. This process can take up to four weeks so please ensure that you apply well in advance of your desired time period to be in Cape Town.
- You will need to pay the balance of the program fee within one week of your final placement.